Charging concerns/questions with NMP Lithium Ion batteries

cameron dentdoc007 at bellsouth.net
Mon May 10 09:08:01 AKDT 2004

Jim,
 Your correct about the learning curve! I have spoken with a few
HARDCORE electric guys & they really do heed those AMA guidelines cause
they have seen some rapid type failures!  I charge my laptop over night
& Toshiba has not ,Nor has the Computer industry notified me to charge
it in a fireproof vault/grill!
  It's easy to see other issues with Li-ion  on the internet!
  It's a shame we have companies out there that do there R&D in such a
manner,  I feel comfortable with my SPECIFIC USE Li-Ion batteries in
CERTAIN applications,
 But just don't trust everybody to assemble packs of Chinese cells and
put them in my house anymore!

 And your assumption that "It has been corrected". trust me from where I
sit IT HAS NOT!  At least the price of being there R&D testing Guinea
pigs!

 Sometimes you just never know when YOUR gonna be the TESTING DUMMIE!
And the curve will be drawn Around YOU!

                                                  Ni-cads working good
for me! @ c/10