Radio South Pro Driver Mk III

Hotrod34a at aol.com Hotrod34a at aol.com
Mon May 10 03:14:48 AKDT 2004

Paul,
  I had this very thing happen to a new Pro Dirver II about 2 months ago.  I had to open the case and cut the wires to the battery as I was afraid it was going to blow up.  Sent it back and they repaired at no charge.  The problem was not inside the unit, but outside.  The wires to the glow plug clip had shorted at the clip, all led's came on, and as you mentioned, it got hot and smoked.  They had to replace the entire PC board inside along with the clip.  I have not had any problems so far with the new Pro Driver III.  Larry...