rules proposals final result

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Mon May 10 06:01:14 AKDT 2004

Lance:
On issue with the survey is that the survey results are not sent to the
contest board.  We use them to formulate rules proposals, and those are sent
to the board.

Perhaps we are missing something here and should create a survey in such a
form that the Contest Board could read it and get a good "feel" for what the
pattern community is thinking....  This would then help them to better
prepare to vote with the interests of the pattern community at heart.

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505