rules proposals final result

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Fri May 7 20:50:29 AKDT 2004

Tony,
No, I don't think you understand my position.  In re-reading my note, I
might not have been totally clear.  Here is a quote, " The NSRCA survey is
designed to collect the opinions of the membership and we tend to view it as
a democratic process."  I think the NSRCA survey provided needed opinions
and most all of these were turned into proposals to be submitted to the next
level up: the contest board.
   What get me is that we are not working together as a team to make the
best of the AMA processes and do right for the NSRCA.  I don't know you
well, but I don't see you as subversive in the least.  I don't believe that
you would end run an NSRCA survey and submit your own proposal when the
popular vote disagreed with your personal opinion.
--Lance