Charging concerns/questions with NMP Lithium Ion batteries

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sun May 9 09:47:59 AKDT 2004

By a "ban" I was suggesting they would like for them to simply go away. That
would not be a rational or enforceable ruling. I feel the Lithium subject
needs to be developed slowly and cautiously by guys willing to study it
carefully. There are lots of them out there. An awful lot of what I claim to
know has been the result of follow the writings of guys like Jim Oddino.

The extreme I was referring to was that of your health and of your son's
health. Please don't take offense.

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US