Charging concerns/questions with NMP Lithium Ion batteries

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Sun May 9 16:10:33 AKDT 2004

""> > We can always start over. I am sometimes guilty of "picking on"
someone
> > because their reaction is extreme.""

That was the line in question, I didn't take it as a reference to my health.
If I was mistaken, then my apologies.

I didn't take any offense at all, no sweat. Just with the above line, it
occurred to me that some people have a problem with my position, which is,
was, and always will be, "use caution and do some research". I simply cannot
fathom how someone could derive a chicken little reference from that. (Not
you, that other umm....guy....) The sky is not falling, but if you're
careless and light one up, you're roof might =)

I dunno, the net is a wierd thing. It's difficult to convey voice
inflection, emotion, etc. So sometimes things get taken the wrong way.

But still, some people are reacting as if I had taken a "BAN ALL LITHIUM
BATTERIES NOW!!!!!!" position. I don't get it, but then I don't get people
in general sometimes. I guess "Mike is not a people person" might be an
understatement =)

-Mike