Charging concerns/questions with NMP Lithium Ion batteries

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Sun May 9 08:32:10 AKDT 2004

First off, I'm not looking for compassion. That was a simple explanation as
to why a guy who is normally cheery, laughing and all smiles could go into a
practically homicidal rage over a smart a* comment

Secondly and most importantly, I'd like you to explain to me, with as much
detail as you'd like, how my position is extreme in any way, shape or form.
To me, an extreme position would be "ban lithium batteries". I have never
said or proposed any such thing. I'd like to know how recommending caution
and informing the uninformed could POSSIBLY be viewed as extreme. Or is
anyone even bothering to read, or are they just glancing and knee jerking?

And I don't need any type of apology, but thanks for the thought. I mean it.

-Mike