Charging concerns/questions with NMP Lithium Ion batteries

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sun May 9 06:12:32 AKDT 2004

We can always start over. I am sometimes guilty of "picking on" someone
because their reaction is extreme. I see now that I should investigate
conditions further to assure that what I intend as good natured joking is
not taken as insensitive and cruel. Fortunately, it was not I that was the
perpetrator this time, but it could have been.

The conditions you are battling make my troubles mere shadows. There is
little I can do for you except to stand by you as a friend and offer this
apology on behalf of those too stunned to speak.

I am a strong believer in prayer and I am certain the difficulties you face
test your faith. I will pray for you and I am certain others will as well.
You will be better for it if you can find it in your heart to forgive.

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US