NiMH batteries, specifics

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Sat May 8 20:27:58 AKDT 2004

Mike, Also I use the Sirius Pro Charger which is compatible w/  nimh
batteries.  You need to be able to slow charge them at C/10 the first
time or two with a slow charger to get them to come up to rated
capacity.  Never had a hint of even a warm battery with the Sirius fast
charger though, and have used it exclusively after the 2nd slow charge.
Chris