Las Vegas clubs

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Sat May 8 14:20:53 AKDT 2004

Amir:
I hope you're gonna love it.  I did for 28 years.  Denny's "Nice Twice"
Hobbies in the complex off Valley View is a good shop.  Probably the
best in the area.
the field you're looking for is the North Las Vegas field, off of Hwy
95.  Kind of detailed to describe it, but fairly easy to get to.  Hobby
People also have a shop off Decatur and Sahara, and Hobby town is also
on Sahara just West of  Decatur.  Most model flyers on the West side of
town can direct you to the field.
They also have separate hitching posts for camels outside most of the
saloons! :-)
Bill Glaze (now living in Greensboro, NC area.)