rules proposals final result

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Fri May 7 13:45:31 AKDT 2004

Tony,
I was appointed about 3 weeks prior to receiving my ballot for the "final
vote". As I recall, the annex proposal was not included as something to vote
on. FWIW, I DID vote against 0 or 10 landing proposal because I was aware of
how the NSRCA membership has been voting on this matter. I personally would
have preferred the 0 -10 thing for Advanced and Masters but voted against it
because of the membership's wishes. Anyway, Mark Atwood and I were appointed
very late in the process and apparently didn't have a shot at some of the
things that may have been up for vote initially.

Verne