voltage regulators with Li-Ion packs

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Thu May 6 13:39:03 AKDT 2004

Ed,

I'm using the Jaccio stuff Jim Oddino makes. I don't use the switch version
becasue it draws some small power when off. I use the non switch version and
put it between the switch and RX....

I trust the Jaccio stuff have been using it for years now. I have used the
5.2V and a couple of the 5.7V setups...

For batts I'm using the 2 cell NMP batts sold by Central...They are 2000mah
and I get about 8+ flights of about 12mins using 5 digital servos. And
running a hyde AR style mount on a YS DZ motor.....I have lots of flights on
this system and it works the best for me.

Troy