Pattern plane questions, please help!

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Wed Mar 31 05:29:36 AKST 2004

Actually, If you are looking for Boxer plans, go no further than calling or writing Rick Allison. He is selling the Boxer series plans. Here's the info.
Plan sets for all the Boxer sizes are $42.00, plus $8.00 S&H. Muffet sets are $35.00, plus the same S&H. Most plan sets run to 7-8 sheets, include a 30+ page construction manual, and are PLOTTED (not printed or copied) on 20 lb. bond. All sets are shipped rolled in a mailing tube, and delivery is via UPS ground.  Those interested can call 425 427 8647, or e-mail me at <salientrc at comcast.net>.
Regards,
	Dean