Enter contest this year

ronlock at comcast.net ronlock at comcast.net
Wed Mar 31 04:58:39 AKST 2004

Hi Ed,

Great!  You did not let the important point of entering and flying
get lost in all the other discussions.  Enjoy the contests.

Later, Ron Lockhart

>All,
   Thanks to everyone for the input in the YS engine question and the earlier World Models question. My curiosity has been both satisfied and picqued. It seems like you can more or less run whatever you want to in pattern for whatever reason you want to at whatever cost you can bear. This is good, because I need to remain flexible with the limited amount of equipment I can afford each year. Whatever I procure(so many choices!), I will seriously consider entering a contest this year just to get judged and advised on my flying, even if my stuff/skills prove not to be very competitive. Heck, last year, I showed up just to watch one, and they offered me free pilot food and some schedules!

Edward C. Hernandez<