Futaba system for sale

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Wed Mar 24 17:48:53 AKST 2004

Gentlemen: I have decided to upgrade my sport radio to the new 7 channel
system Futaba just released.
I have a 2 year old T6XA S transmitter for sale.
It is on channel 32, but what I have done in the past is to order the new
system on the channel of choice for the buyer.
I will then change out the crystals, and keep my 32 in the new system.
You get the channel of your choice in my 2 year old TX, but you get the
rest of the system brand new. All I do is replace the new TX with my old
one.

The Tower price for 3 different systems.
7 ch w/ 3004 servos  $280
7 ch w/ 3151 servos  $300
7 ch PCM w/ 3151 servos  $330

I will order any you prefer, discounted $100.

You get a new system of your choice, on the channel of your choice, with
a 2 yr old tx at a $100 savings.
I get to upgrade my system for $100, plus the tax or shipping.

Contact me off line if you are interested, or have any questions.

Terry T.