Lamar Blair

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Wed Mar 24 17:51:39 AKST 2004

Lamar: Very glad to hear you are on the mend!!

Terry T.

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 20:28:38 -0800 "Lamar Blair"
<l.blair at worldnet.att.net> writes:
Hello All
I want to thank everyone for the kind emails I am just now getting around
to reading them so instead of answering all of them I will just say
thanks to everyone for there concern. I did get out of the hospital after
a seven-day stay the 16th but the bad news was I went back into the
hospital two days later for 5 more days but I think they have everything
under control now. I will have to get my energy built back up because
most of you that know me I did weight 205 and now I weight in at a big
168.

Again thanks to everyone

Lamar Blair