Remote Glow

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Mon Mar 22 20:22:34 AKST 2004

yeah, Keith.  I've been using one of Art's "glow gadgets" and it has been easy to service and use.  And it is light.  It's an EZconnector with the 4-40 screw replaced by a 4-40 socket head, shortened so that it clamps the glow plug and pinches a small rign connector when it is tightened.  Very simple and reliable.

However, after seeing Dave Lockharts "gator lock" I'm hard pressed to choose.  Both should be light.

--Lance