Remote Glow

Dennis Cone cone.man at verizon.net
Mon Mar 22 15:49:47 AKST 2004

Nat,
I have used the OS remote glow for years. Since you will be adjusting the
wire length anyway, when you cut the plug wire for length slide a piece of
shrink tube over the wire and then over the plug connector. Then bend the
wire at 90 degrees to the head. Then shrink the tube. I then take a piece of
small annealed wire and wrap it around the head and use it as a stabilizer
and offset for the plug wire. Make sure it is small enough to allow air to
flow into the fin area. This allows the plug wire to shake with the motor
keeping it from breaking. One thing to remember is the battery connector has
to be installed behind the firewall. They won’t take exposure to fuel very
long. Just another idea that has worked.

Dennis Cone