Question about this list

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Wed Mar 17 11:34:04 AKST 2004

What I did was create a rule in Outlook Express to automatically move any
messages that contain discussion at nsrca.org in the 'To' or 'CC' line to a
separate folder. This keeps all NSRCA email separated from my other mail.

Here's the rule that I created:

Apply this rule after the message arrives

Where the To line contains 'discussion at nsrca.org'

or Where the CC line contains 'discussion at nsrca.org'

Move it to the NSRCA Mailing List folder

Keith