Question about this list

John Marien jmarien at ne-aero.com
Wed Mar 17 10:54:55 AKST 2004

Hi all,

I'm thinking about getting back into pattern and re-joined this list last
night.  Having done so, I'm struck by two things so far:

1.  The activity on the list (a good thing, and
2.  The messages come in without a header in the Subject.  i.e. "[Pattern]
OOps" or "[NSRCA] Ooops" or somthing.  This would allow mailpackages to
identify and sort/store incomming mail messages by topic.

Is there anyway to tuen this feature on?  My mail box is getting cluttered.

Thanks,
John

# discussion-request at nsrca.org