Monokote help required

edbon85 at optonline.net edbon85 at optonline.net
Wed Mar 17 07:37:19 AKST 2004

I guess the obvious question is are you sure you have removed the clear backing ?? It's happened to folks before.
If you are still having problems I would try another roll of Monokote. When ironing Monokote on a sheeted surface I try and keep the iron temperature at 215 to 225 degree Farenheit. I was once told it takes 3 seconds at that temperature for the Monokote adhesive to loosen and adhere to the wood.
Ed M.