receiver antenna placement (antenna guide)

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Mon Mar 1 22:21:08 AKST 2004

For anyone looking for an easy and effective method of running your antenna
inside the fuse I suggest you try the following suggestion by George Kennie.
I had struggled with different approaches in trying to force feed the
antenna wire down those little antenna tubes then I read Georgie's method
and it's completely removed the frustration factor.  Thanks again Georgie!

BTW, when this first appeared on the list just over a year ago there was
talk of putting it on the "Tips" section of the NSRCA site. I looked and
it's not up there. I think it would be a good addition.

Keith Black