receiver antenna placement (antenna guide)

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Tue Mar 2 04:58:15 AKST 2004

--On Tuesday, March 02, 2004 1:21 AM -0600 Keith Black <tkeithb at comcast.net> wrote:

> ... BTW, when this first appeared on the list just over a year ago there was
> talk of putting it on the "Tips" section of the NSRCA site. I looked and
> it's not up there. I think it would be a good addition.

Yes, it belongs there.  Here it is:
<http://www.nsrca.org/technical/tip_tricks/antenna.htm>

I don't remember reading this tip or making a promise
to put it on the tips pages.  It's possible that the
discussion took place while I was in Fiji or NZ last
summer.

Sorry about that.

If anyone else wants to cull material from the mailing
list that you've found helpful, I'd be happy to put it
up in the Tips 'n' Tricks section.

If anyone wants to replace me as page maker for that
section of our web site, let me know.

							Marty #2874

# discussion-request at nsrca.org