K-Factor Downloads

Ed Hartley roho2 at rcpattern.com
Mon Mar 1 20:07:19 AKST 2004

The list received email speaking about an error message and the inability to
download the K-Factors. I had the same problem after the email . Adobe
Reader 6.01 apparently has a bug or is not compatible with our code. Anyway,
I uninstalled  it off and reinstalled Adobe 5.05 and it worked just fine. If
you have the problem you might try this fix.

Best,
Ed Hartley

# discussion-request at nsrca.org