TT Pro 1.20 Question

Paul Lawrence pwl45 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 14:46:09 AKDT 2004

I'm experimenting with a Thunder Tiger Pro 1.20 and wondered if anyone knew
how the tank should be vented. The manual says to run the fuel pickup line
to the inlet on the pump and connect the pump outlet to the carb. Then it
says, "Never to connect the tube from muffler/pipes pressure nipple to fuel
tank with this pump system." I'm thinking I just need to run an open vent
line. Does that sound right?

Also, any advice on what prop to run?
This engine will be in a Tai Ji .60, runnning Pro Pattern 20%, weighting 9
lbs and running the TTR 9712 pipe.