An accident that could have been averted.

Todd Schmidt tschmidt at classicnet.net
Tue Jun 29 14:37:28 AKDT 2004

Our club has a handheld frequency scanner.  Before a pilot flys at an event
we check his frequency to make sure its not being used, then have him turn
on and the scanner tells us if he's transmitting on the right frequency.
Caught a few transmitting on a different frequency before in the past.  Sure
makes the pilots feel safe when we use it!

Todd