o.s. 160 question

Mark Hunt flyintexan at houston.rr.com
Tue Jun 22 18:14:44 AKDT 2004

thats straight from the plug back...

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: JonLowe at aol.com
  To: discussion at nsrca.org ; flyintexan at houston.rr.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 8:44 PM
  Subject: Re: o.s. 160 question

  In a message dated 6/20/2004 9:46:28 PM Central Daylight Time, flyintexan at houston.rr.com writes:
    Jon,

    I have about 31.0" from the glow plug to the back of the main body.  I am currently using a piece of old 7/8" wing tube as a header extension until I can get a header from karl mueller (the best you can get).

    vp30 pump...best $35 I've spent.

    Mark
  Mark,
  Sorry to bother you again, but is that straight back from the plug, or around the header?  If I measure straight back, I'm about 1" short.  If I measure around, I'm way long.

  I got the pump, and installed it tonite, so, hopefully, things will be good this weekend.

  Thanks again.

  Jon Lowe