o.s. 160 question

JonLowe at aol.com JonLowe at aol.com
Tue Jun 22 17:44:31 AKDT 2004

In a message dated 6/20/2004 9:46:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
flyintexan at houston.rr.com writes:
Jon,

I have about 31.0" from the glow plug to the back of the main body.  I am
currently using a piece of old 7/8" wing tube as a header extension until I can
get a header from karl mueller (the best you can get).

vp30 pump...best $35 I've spent.

Mark
Mark,
Sorry to bother you again, but is that straight back from the plug, or around
the header?  If I measure straight back, I'm about 1" short.  If I measure
around, I'm way long.

I got the pump, and installed it tonite, so, hopefully, things will be good
this weekend.

Thanks again.

Jon Lowe