OS 1.60 and Perry pump

rcaerobob at cox.net rcaerobob at cox.net
Tue Jun 22 05:02:49 AKDT 2004

Jon - no return line.  Tank vents normal, NO CHECK VALVES!
"out" from tank to "IN" on pump (pump has arrows pointing flow direction)..."OUT" of pump to needle.  Crankcase pressure tap to the black plastic nub on the opposite end of the pump.  Don't adjust the pump pressure until you've run it on the engine.  Your needle should run very close to it's normal setting. (Mine is one turn + 2clicks open)

Bob P.

> From: JonLowe at aol.com
> Date: 2004/06/22 Tue AM 08:06:38 EDT
> To: discussion at nsrca.org
> Subject: OS 1.60 and Perry pump
>
> Bought the Perry pump last night for my OS 1.60.  Where do you plumb in the
> fuel return tee, before the needle valve, or between the needle valve and the
> carb?  Also, are you running a second vent line, having a dedicated fuel return
> line, or using the check valve in one vent/fuel return line line?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jon Lowe

Bob Pastorello, El Reno, OK, USA
rcaerobob at cox.net