Hyde engine mounts

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Tue Jun 22 05:38:26 AKDT 2004

ARA is the best solution...Requires a fuse mount nose ring like the CFE one.

My personal opinion and I know its not Merle's is that all his mounts work
better with a nose ring.

The ARI versions are the ones with the nose ring built onto the mount. I
don't like these as well. They require a super stiff firewall. I prefer just
an 1/8" aircraft ply firewall and a fuse mounted nose ring on the ARA mount.
This is the best and lightest setup for me.

Troy