o.s. 160 question

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Sun Jun 20 06:41:19 AKDT 2004

Correction, Mark about Art.  His Hydeaway has the OS140RX with Mintor dual
plug head in it and runs great.  he also uses a bladder tank which he
believes cures the possibility of air bubbles in the line and makes for a
more steady run.  I'd have to agree but can't yet commit to the hassle of
these kinds of tanks yet.
  His 160 setup, which he has been perfecting for some time was used in a
historical Smaragd and a historical Partner.

--Lance