o.s. 160 question

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Sat Jun 19 18:02:40 AKDT 2004

I had the same thing happening on a ST2300 that was not pumped.  If your
tank is high in the fuse when upright then when you go negative the tank
will be lower.  The combination of the lower tank and centrifugal force will
cause it to lean or die.  Get a pump to cure the problem.  I went to the
Perry pump and it worked flawlessly after that or get the tank in line with
the needle valve, sometimes hard to do in most planes if you have it over
the wing tube.

Wayne Galligan