YS140L

Gerald Gallagher jgall at mpinet.net
Mon Jun 14 05:41:30 AKDT 2004

My experience is that you should take it out & throw it as far away as
you can. I had many Eng. problems at the Nats one year & all was solved
by removing the ballast. I even put it back in & the problems returned
so I concluded the ballast was the problem. Other folks had no problem &
I can not explain why.

Jerry Gallagher