YS140L

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Fri Jun 11 17:16:58 AKDT 2004

Don,

The ballast is a part that allows the motor to idle for a very long time
without loading up. Its purpose was to solve a problem some people had in
the Houglass maneuver. This was the hourglass from the bottom years ago like
95-97 time frame. It is not needed and it will not affect the way the motor
runs to any significant amount. I actually preferred to have the ballast in
the L's and FZ...

Troy