Cool Power

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 15:49:52 AKDT 2004

Dave, I heard from a friend that his bearing rusted anyway after using this
"new" fuel.  He ran the fuel out of it completely after flying and did not use
after run oil. And that was after only two week lay-up.

I suggest that you continue to follow the procedure that works for you. For
me, my after run procedure is simple: run it dry and then squirt 15 drops of
castor and turn it over 20 times to coat. I have used Klotz also with good
results. Other oils may work better but this works for me.

Matt K