Viton O-Rings - Part #?

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Thu Jun 3 20:36:13 AKDT 2004

In a message dated 6/3/2004 7:27:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
K6XYZ at comcast.net writes:

Don, here is  the body of an email re the OS & Mintor  o-rings.
>>>I  order then from McMaster  Carr.  Part Number 9464  k32.  Description
Viton
O-Ring  AS568A Dash No. 211.  I got 25  o-rings for $8.16.  Sounds  expensive
but
they  are Viton (not butile).   Viton is better for higher temperatures.
Each
0-ring  was $0.33.  It  really not bad.
Regards,
Vicente  Bortone<<<<<<<

Regards

Dave  Harmon
NSRCA  586

thanks, Dave, that was what I was looking for.  Also thanks to all who
responded with suggestions and offering to help.

Don