Torque rolling foamy

PATTERNPAUL at cs.com PATTERNPAUL at cs.com
Thu Jun 3 20:52:52 AKDT 2004

Mike,
       I am torque rolling between 1/4 and 1/2 throttle.  It accelerates like
a rocket when full throttle is given.  Throttle response is excellent and I
am still getting 20 minutes or more per flight with this setup.  It is a load
of fun and I wish I had got one sooner.  It is so much fun, so easy to fly, and
you can fly it anywhere.  You certainly will not regret it.  Have fun and I
will help in any way I can when you get closer to flying(although I am
certainly not the best pilot around).

Paul