NSRCA Contest Calendar

Larry N Lisa jed241 at msn.com
Thu Jun 3 19:36:23 AKDT 2004

Just an observation...

If you are a CD having a pattern contest, I highly recommend going out to the NSRCA Contest Calendar and check your information that's posted.

I just noticed that the information posted on my contest (May 22nd) was incomplete and inaccurate. The D4 Contest for this weekend in Dayton is also not current.

I know the folks that maintain the NSRCA web-site will correct it immediately if they know there is a problem.

Please pass this onto to anyone that may not be monitoring this discussion group...

Larry Diamond
NSRCA 3083
AMA CD 5024