OS 1.60 Issues

george kennie geobet at gis.net
Thu Jun 3 09:41:32 AKDT 2004

Clear something up for me, please guys.I'm a little confused about the operation
of a Perry pump. Is a Perry pump actually a pump and if so what does it derive
it's power from? I was under the impression that it was a regulator like the
Cline and required pressurizing the tank from the crankcase pressure, but I see
in Wayne's post that he states no need to pressurize the tank so therefore I
must now conclude that it must truly be a pump, but how the heck does it work,
guys. Help me out here, please.
G.