More Webra problems

Michael Laggis fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net
Sat Jul 31 19:50:53 AKDT 2004

More Webra problemsGordon,
I am running the Mintor 170, New mintor aluminum pipe, Mintor Header, 17x13 full blade, on 15% cool power.  It has run like a swiss watch for 12 gallons.  Not one dead stick.  The motor is turning 8100+ and hauls the 10.6 lb. focus around like a rag doll.

Thanks
Michael Laggis
AKA Moose Boy
NSRCA 3618