FW: Proper Distance

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Sat Jul 31 12:58:03 AKDT 2004

Matt:
Another thing I noticed was that some of the pilots were "bumping" the
point slightly; it looked as if they might have been doing it on
purpose.  By "bumping" I mean intentionally over-rolling a very few
degrees, then returning to exactly the right angle of bank nearly
instantly.  Did anyone else notice?
Bill Glaze