NSRCA Nats board meeting

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Thu Jul 15 21:37:14 AKDT 2004

I have offered the NSRCA to allow me to use my Sprint teleconf line to allow anyone to "join" the annual board meeting at the Nats.  Anyone calling in is subject to the same rules as anyone physically present that is not a VP.  These rules are (to my surprise): you are a silent observer unless called upon to speak.

It might be interesting to hear what is going on in other districts and to get a feel for the people involved in the leadership.

If interested, the meeting starts at 6:30pm on Sunday July 17 with a spaghetti dinner, then the business starts.  This means probably a call to order at 7pm.  I have an agenda somewhere, but its hardcopy, so I'll try to send it out.  Here is the call in info: toll free 888-576-3428 participant code 40203#
The meeting could last until about 10pm so you don't have to stay the whole time, you can come and go or visit a little while.  Or don't.  I just thought I'd offer this to those interested.

--Lance