Fw: Fut. 9150s

Richard Strickland richard.s at allied-callaway.com
Wed Jul 14 14:38:51 AKDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Richard Strickland
To: vicenterc at comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: Fut. 9150s

Hey Vicente,

They be digital.  There's the debate--What IS the "right" torque/speed ratio?!   I want one that's faster than I am, about 1 1/4" X  3/4" X  3/4" and has 200 oz. torque, has excellent centering, very tight, weighs about an oz, will take being thrown around in the back of the SUV all day at work and won't wear out--cheap.  Send 20.

Richard

PS  Orland has a duplicate to your engine with the new style piston and sleeve that he will sell reasonably, I think. oorland55 at aol.com