NSRCA Nats board meeting

tony at radiosouthrc.com tony at radiosouthrc.com
Fri Jul 16 12:06:43 AKDT 2004

Lance:

I don't know why you would be surprised about the rules of the meeting.  This is a COMMITTEE MEETING.  The membership meeting is on Tuesday night.  Any member is welcome to attend, but we will be there for 5 or 6 hours if we were to allow members to speak.

Don't take this as meaning that NSRCA does not want member input.  That's what the annual meeting is for!  I hope those that don't get answers to ANY question they have will speak up at that meeting.

In the past, we have been pushed for time during this meeting.  That should not be a problem this time.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few days!

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505