Kavan starter & Miller starter cone, correct part # KSG-201

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 13 20:00:43 AKDT 2004

Hi, Dennis,

How are the TCRCM people? I miss D8 people.
Well, I also have the soft silicone insert from Kavan (purchased from
Central).  It definitely sucks.  tried gluing it to the starter without
success.  It also stick too hard to our aluminum spinner.  When you pull the
starter out after starting the engine, the soft cone stays on the spinner.
That's one reason I decided to try Miller's

Ihncheol