Webra Pump

Bill Pritchett phelps15 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 1 16:43:46 AKDT 2004

I have been fighting this whole thing all season, and finally sent the
motor, a 1.45, to Horizon..... they immediately replaced the pump.  I was
admonished for taking the pump apart, as they want to send them to the
factory for analysis.  (maybe the factory thinks something about the pump
needs to be dealt with)......I think that Horizon is serious about taking
care of us, and really want to make the Webra motor work properly.  I now
have a motor that runs great, starts, transitions, etc.......  My thanks to
Mike McConnville and Horizon.
Regards,
Bill