Webra Pump

Randy randy10926 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 1 19:45:45 AKDT 2004

I just got back from the field and dinner with Don.  We worked on the
Blackhead. After upping the pump pressure it is running fine.  So I have a
plane that flies and will put the cowling back on the FocusII.  It will take
a little practice to get used to the CG change.

I think I am going to send the AAR back to Horizon and have them service it.
If that fixes things then great.  If the problem come back then I will
probably try out the Perry pump.

In the mean time I can spend my hanger time redoing my FocusI.  Shold make a
fine backup/Winter plane.

Randy