Webra Pump

Randy randy10926 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 1 10:30:06 AKDT 2004

I just put my backup black head on the plane.  So I can either send the AAR
in for repair, get a webra pump or get a perry pump.  Depending on the pump
I could try an external mount.  The Perry V30 is starting to sound good.

Did you use blue locktight on the screws?  Drill center hole - what and
where did you drill it.

I like the webra power and lightness.  I like Perry products also.

Randy