Webra Pump

Brian Billings auto7832 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 1 07:00:57 AKDT 2004

I put a Perry VP30 pump on mine and ran it last Sunday, runs perfect for the
first time since owning the motor! Just removed all the original pump guts
from the back plate, used the two original short pump mounting screws with a
little loctite and a couple flat washers to plug off original mounting holes
in the back plate. Drill and tap center hole for pressure nipple and your
good to go, did not even have to adjust pressure, just fired it up, set the
needles and it runs great, actually flew four flights in a row with no
problems, it's a miracle!!

Brian Billings