Kevlar question

Brian Young b4598070 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 05:26:20 AKST 2004

John, what I did was take the small Sullivan brass
threaded ends, they are hollow clear through, and
threaded the kevlar through that then crimped them and
drop thin CA on the end opposite where the kevlar
exits to fill with CA.

Have done same with fishing leader.

Got this tip from here:
http://www.rcaerobats.net/Pullpage.htm

This is the first Ive used kevlar for this use, had it
around so I thought I would try it.